Emily White Photography Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

Aria and Megan


My foto phriend Ethan came into town, so we set up a workshop day just for fun with Aria and Megan. I've never actually tried for sun flares in any of my photos, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Here is is at f22. I'll have to play some more soon.


I love shooting in Livermore. It's a developing wine country. It's not just in Napa anymore. This park we went to was surrounded by vineyards. We hardly even set foot into the park, we were just steps from the parkinglot but had so much fun with area up front we didn't get to explore much.





I like this one.


I've been dying to shoot at this little wine tasting store front. It's a cute little brick building with wine barrels and a courtyard. I'm glad we did this. Ethan was fun to bounce ideas off of. I need to do more days like this to help keep it fresh. I think it's time to go back to the NCPP meetings too. (If the baby would be good to daddy while I'm gone.)


I look at this kind of shot and think, "the brick, the wall, the pose...it's been done a million times". It's time to go way outside the box. I'm tryin'. But the girls loved it and were happy with the shots. I just get bored with the same old shots.

I got Lightroom. I am not proficient on it like I am with photoshop. I need lessons, or I need a full weekend with just my computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment